'Focus Net' is a fully managed IP network dedicated for video.
Organisations looking to migrate from ISDN to an IP network for video can benefit from the additional services offered in 'Focus Net'.
- Management of video endpoints.
- Management of network and video infrastructure.
- Scheduling platform and interface for booking conferences and autodial conferences.
- Conference to both internal and external parties via a secure, encrypted service
- Optional bridging facility
IP Focus has partnered with a number of bandwidth providers in offering;
- Private Networks for organisations wanting a dedicated video conferencing network
- SoHo internet connections for remote conferencing into the office.
- Qos specialisation for existing networks.
Network providers in Australia are limited to certain geographical areas which influences network provider selection. Contact IP Focus to discuss your video network requirements.
IP Focus offers a managed solution with external access via VPN to an
organisations video network.